Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
brawny_javo brawny_javo is offline

Default Is there a way to do this?

Hello--
I have a spreadsheet that has numerical values in one column, and then
I want to have a column next to it that shows the equivalent of each
value from the first column minus X%, where X is a value that I can
change from time to time. For instance, if the first column lists 100,
200, 400, 600, & 500, and I choose 5 to be the value of X, then the
second column will list 95, 190, 380, 570, & 475. If I change the
value of X to 9 (and don't change any of the values in the first
column), the second column will then list 91, 182, 364, 546, & 455.
Is there a function or a macro that can do this?

Thanks,
Stephen