Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Aaron1978[_25_] Aaron1978[_25_] is offline

Default Reading a cell that a user has clicked on

Hi all,

Is there any way in VBA it make the value of any cell that is clicked
on available to be used in the code. For example, if you had a range of
numbers and the user clicked on any one of the cells; that value they
clicked on would then be available to be used in VBA, such as in a
function. Below is what I'm trying to achieve.

The Sub and function below are in a module. The idea is that the cell
that the user clicks on is placed into memory and becomes available to
be used any where.

---------------------
Sub PutMemoryTestNumber(NewMemoryTestNumber As Single)
sngMemoryTestNumber = NewMemoryTestNumber
End Sub

Function fnMemoryTestNumber() As Single
fnMemoryTestNumber = sngMemoryTestNumber
End Function
--------------------

The subroutine below is in the form where the user clicks on the cell.

--------------------
PutMemoryTestNumber THIS IS WHERE I WOULD LIKE TO ADD THE VALUE OF THE
CELL THAT THE USER HAS CLICKED ON
End Sub
-------------------

The cell that the user has clicked on would be placed into the
subroutine PutMemoryTestNumber which would then be available to the
function.

Does this make sense?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,