Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default VBA - need to minimize Excel from UserForm

to the best of my knowledge, no event is fired when a userform is minimized,
so you probably should hide the application when the form is shown and
display it when it is hidden or unloaded.

Tom Ogilvy

"gary" wrote:

I have a VBA application that displays a UserForm that has a Minimize button
on it. When I click it, the UserForm minimizes as it should but the Excel
workbook that contains the UserForm does not. I can not even click on the
minimize button on the workbook because it is grayed out (I think because the
UserForm has focus).

How do I make the Excel workbook that contains the UserForm that was
launched also minimize when I minimize the UserForm?

Thanks,

Gary