Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Subtotal in header

Thanks for your reply! My problem is that can I call a Sub at each page break
which makes this setup for me or should I write a macro that prints each
pages separately (running a custom page setup before all printouts)?

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Gary''s Student€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Something like:

Sub Macro1()
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterHeader = Range("C3").Value
End Sub

will put the value of any cell (here C3) in the header.

If you are producing a page-by-page report with a different header for each
page, then you would use a macvro that performs setup-and-print for each page.
--
Gary's Student

"Stefi" wrote:

Hi All,

I have a sheet subtotalled by column E with page breaks. I'd like to display
the value of column E on a particular page in the header of that page. How
can I do that?
E.g.
Page1 (requested value in header: AC06)
A B C D