Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jeff Standen[_2_] Jeff Standen[_2_] is offline

Default Runtime Error Type 13 Mismatch

I think that's actually "Runtime Error 13: Type Mismatch" - it means you are
trying to use a variable of a particular type (eg integer) in something that
is expecting a different type (eg string). It should break on the line where
the error is assuming the project isn't protected so you should be able to
pick out what's causing the problem.

Jeff

"Linking to specific cells in pivot table"
crosoft.com wrote in
message ...
Hi - A client of mine is getting the "Runtime Error Type 13 Mismatch"
error
when they execute a macro on a spreadsheet I created. Any idea on why
this
was created and how I might be able to correct this issue?

Thanks,

Robert