Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] mollsters13@gmail.com is offline

Default merging worksheets

Hi, while this has been brought up many times, I'm still having
difficulty finding a macro or some short cut that works well to merge
two worksheets into one. I want to be able to merge them easily and in
such a way that it could be automatically updated when new data is
added to one or both of the original sheets. The sheets have the same
format-same headings and number of columns-so I would like to get
solely the data from the second sheet without the headings to add to
the first sheet, which would retain the headings. I'm new to VBA, so I
may be missing something obvious, but if I can be pointed in the right
direction, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
~M