Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] aidan.heritage@virgin.net is offline

Default Run macro <iif</i 001.xls exists

It's RESUME NEXT but otherwise that is the correct approach:-

On Error Resume Next
Workbooks.Open Filename:="\\Server\common\50000.xls" 'etc
Workbooks.Open Filename:="\\Server\common\50001.xls" 'etc
Workbooks.Open Filename:="\\Server\common\50002.xls" 'etc

okanem wrote:
Aidan, apologies for my macro shortcomings.

Although all the order spreadsheets are in the same folder, other files
are in there too, including a few spreadsheets.

Can you show me how to incorporate the ON ERROR command into the
following abbreviated code that is in my Macro

Workbooks.Open Filename:="\\Server\common\50000.xls" etc
Workbooks.Open Filename:="\\Server\common\50001.xls" etc
Workbooks.Open Filename:="\\Server\common\50002.xls" etc

Looking it up online, there seems to be an ON ERROR GOTO NEXT option
which I imagine moves to the next line of code. I have tried
incorporating it myself without success.

--
okanem
okanem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=9301