Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default LoadPicture for a ControlButton help

What version of excel. I believe this is only supported in xl2003 (perhas
2002).

Tom Ogilvy

"micmacuk" wrote:

Hello,

I am writing a custom toolbar and I wish to assigne a picture to one of
the control button but my syntax doesn't work. It bugs on .Picture=

Could someone help ?

Set cb = Application.CommandBars.Add(Name:="ToolBar1", temporary:=True)

With cb
Set cbpop = .Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton, temporary:=True)
With cbpop
.Picture = LoadPicture("C:\STOCK
CONTROL\Data-Macro\ArrRedLeftPlain.bmp")
.OnAction = ThisWorkbook.Name & "!Macro_Vide"
End With
End With

Cheers
Francois