Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Oldjay Oldjay is offline

Default Keeping calendar in one place

Thanks

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Application.Intersect(Range("C44:C45"), Target) Is Nothing Then
Calendar1.Visible = True
' select Today's date in the Calendar
Calendar1.Value = Date
ElseIf Calendar1.Visible Then Calendar1.Visible = False

Tom Ogilvy

"Oldjay" wrote:

How do I keep the calendar in one place. As it is now when I click on one of
the intersect cells the calendar moves just under the cell covering other
information

If Target.Cells.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Application.Intersect(Range("C44:C45"), Target) Is Nothing Then
Calendar1.Left = Target.Left + Target.Width - Calendar1.Width
Calendar1.Top = Target.Top + Target.Height
Calendar1.Visible = True
' select Today's date in the Calendar
Calendar1.Value = Date
ElseIf Calendar1.Visible Then Calendar1.Visible = False
End If