Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
PuTeFabiO PuTeFabiO is offline

Default add sheets

hello their, um using vb2005 and have a tricky question
hope im on the right place

im trying to fill an excel file with data, i have a model file, and then i
want to fill the model and save it as another file, but i wanted to make it
with a for cycle.

the point is to make for example 5 times, grab the model sheet from the
model file, add it 5 times to the new file and fill it with data

the final result of that its 5 sheets all with the same formating with
diferrent data and do not mix with the model file

this is the code that i have:

Dim oExcel As Excel.Application

Dim oBooks As Excel.Workbooks

Dim oBook As Excel.Workbook

Dim oSheet As Excel.Worksheet

oExcel = CreateObject("Excel.Application")

oBooks = oExcel.Workbooks

oBook = oBooks.Add(My.Application.Info.DirectoryPath & "\ModeloRelatorio.xls")

Dim n As Integer

For n = 1 To Ds1._Empregados.Rows.Count - 1

oSheet = oBook.Sheets(1).copy(1, 1)

next

with a diferent code i can add it 5 times but not it doesnt make the copy
from that 5 sheet of the model sheet

hope you can understand my problem and give me the soluiton