Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ardus Petus Ardus Petus is offline

Default VBA protection & hide

It is up to your macro workbook to install/disinstall user-defined
menus/toolbars.

You can add this code in Workbook_Open and Workbook_BeforeClore event procs.

HTH
--
AP

"yagna" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi

I have written a macro & Assign the same in Toolbar.
Each time when I run the macro,Excel prompts to open the parent file where
have store the Macro module, to work with.

Can this be avoided & can I create the Macro Menu having lot of Macro
functions in the Excel whenever I Open the new sheet.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

yagna.