Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Aaron1978[_23_] Aaron1978[_23_] is offline

Default Adding data to a cell via VBA

Hi, me again. The lines of code you have advised to use work great.
However, I'm not 100% sure what each line is doing which is giving me
difficulties in modifying it. At the moment the user enters the data in
column A and the value of the function is written to column B. I would
like to shift this across so the user enters the data in column B and
the function output appears in column C. But like I said, I'm not fully
understanding the code.

If you have the time I would appreciate it if you could give alittle
explanation of the below code. I get the jist of what is happening but
I'm not 100%; specifically the parts:

'Target(1).Column = 1'
'Application.EnableEvents = False'
'Target.Columns(1).Cells'
'Len(Trim(cell)) < 0'

If Target(1).Column = 1 Then
Application.EnableEvents = False
For Each cell In Target.Columns(1).Cells
If IsNumeric(cell) And Len(Trim(cell)) < 0 Then
Pressure = cell
cell.Offset(0, 1).Value = fnFractureVelocity(BackFillConstant,
FlowStress, Charpy, FractureArea, Pressure, ArrestPressure)
End If
Next

Aaron1978
Aaron1978's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31201