Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Aaron1978[_21_] Aaron1978[_21_] is offline

Default Adding data to a cell via VBA

Thanks again. Actually, that was another problem I was going to ask you
about. The value that is read from column A is

Pressure = Worksheets("Fracture Velocity").Range("A1").Value

The problem here is that for each succsessive value that is entered in
column A after A1, the function is always reading in the value from A1.
I would like the function to read in each adjacent A value. i.e. A1 to
be used in the function written to B1, A2 to be used in the function
written to B2, etc....

Best Regards,

Aaron

--