Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
kounoike[_2_] kounoike[_2_] is offline

Default Enable CommandButton1

One way

if you deal with commandbutton directly from standard module
code like
sub commandbutton1test
Worksheets("yourname").CommandButton1.Enabled = False
end sub

Worksheets("yourname") is Commandbutton1 reside
so, change "yourname" and run the macro.

if you put CommandButton1.Enabled = False in WorkSheet module, i think
you need write some sub code looks like Worksheet method in Worksheet
module to operate from standard module.

keizi

"Terri" wrote in message
Hello,
I have a spreadsheet with a CommandButton1. I have set the Enable
properties to False. I also have a macro in the file I want to use to

Enable
the CommandButton1. I'm using the following code:
CommandButton1.Enabled = True
But it's not working to Enable CommandButton1. What have I done

wrong?

Thank you so much for your help,
Terri