Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ardus Petus Ardus Petus is offline

Default Move Active Cell after Data Validation List

You can have this done by following macro, to be pasted in Workbook's code

'-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Range)
If ActiveCell.Validation.Type = xlValidateList Then
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Activate

'-------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTH
--
AP

a écrit dans le message de news:
Ay suggestions on how I can get this done?

After I make a selection from a data validation drop down list, I'd
like the active cell to move one row down.

Currently, the active cell stays in the cell with the data validation
drop down.

-M