Jerry W. Lewis

I am having trouble understanding what you mean by "the age from that
date to the DOB", but here are some general comments that may help.

Excel dates are stored as the number of days since 1900. You can
subtract dates and apply the General format to get the number of days
between the dates. Hence
=(TODAY()-dob)/365.25
and formatted as a number would give the person's approximate age in
years as a decimal fraction.

Jerry

Brian wrote:

Hello:
I was wondering if anyone could help me with a function in excel. I need to
be able to calc peoples ages into different cells.
For example:
Col B has the DOB
Col C I need the current Age with the current Date

Col D as a Date and I need it the calc the age from that date to the DOB

I need this ASAP. Can anyone help.
Thanks