Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Outlook Again

Closes Excel, do you mean Outlook? If so, just check if there is still an
instance of Outlook running, using GetObject.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

(replace somewhere in email address with googlemail if mailing direct)

"gti_jobert" wrote
in message ...

Hi all,

I have a function that opens Outlook but then loops continously until
the Sent Items Folder count has incremented by 1 (confirming the email
has been sent) but IF the user decides not to send the email, and
closes excel then the do loop will carry on and on (like a duracell
battery) and basically crashes excel.

within my do loop I need something that can determine.check whether or
not Outlook has been exited or something on those lines?!

Any help appreciated! Cheers guys!

--
gti_jobert
gti_jobert's Profile: