Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Automatically Delete Text at the end of an imported report into Ex

Assume the text is in column A (adjust to the actual situation)

Dim rng as Range
set rng = Cells(rows.count,"A").End(xlup).Offset(-2,0).Resize(3)
rng.entireRow.Delete

Tom Ogilvy

"SITCFanTN" wrote in message
I have a report that I import into Excel each day. At the bottom of the
report is text I want to delete before running a macro. The number of

rows
in the report varies each day. I'd like to add code in my macro that
automatically deletes that specific text at the end of the report or

deletes
the last 3 rows no matter how many rows are in the report. Can this be

done
with VBA code? Thank you