Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Worldman1 Worldman1 is offline

Default Using the result of a cell's formula as an argument within a running macro? / More

Hi to AP and All,

The procedure below adds a thick border to the bottom of my varaible
array. I want to replace the fixed range "Range("C13:M14").Select"
with the
variable string returned by my formula in R4 using the same approach as
in:
"ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = Range("R5").value"

I'm having a problem to get the syntax right. More help please! /
thanks again! :-)

Range("C13:M14").Select
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlEdgeTop).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle = xlNone
With Selection.Borders(xlInsideHorizontal)
.LineStyle = xlContinuous
.Weight = xlThick
.ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
End With