Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default dynamic fill of listbox - need help

Bob Phillips discusses this issue for dropdowns, but the same concepts would
apply to Listboxes.

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.Dropdowns.html

Tom Ogilvy

"gonger" wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to dynamically fill a list box based on the user's
previous entries? My form has several list boxes, but I would like to
set it up so that if the user makes a selection in listbox1, it alters
the available selections in the subsequent listbox2.

So, for example, listbox1 has "Eastern US" and "Western US" as
available selections. Listbox2 has all the states. If the user picks
"Eastern US", I don't want any of the states in the west to show up in
listbox2.

How can I do this ... please help. Thanks.

--
gonger
gonger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=34797