spottkitty

Thank you Debra and Ken ~

Once I got the format right, both formats seem to work. I think the IF
statement is the better option. On initial run, worked great.

New SLIGHT problem. :( My reference table needs to be updatable. I
updated it and a step was removed from the reference list. It didn't change
to a 0 on the other sheet.

=IF(VLOOKUP(A784,CapModXtab!$A:$I,3,TRUE)=1,1,0)

That's the formula. I had the reference table as a query pointing back to
the db so I could update it in excel. Didn't update when step changed.
Removed that and copied the reference table in, didn't change either.

It's probably basic, but what am I missing?!?!

Thanks much!!!
Barbara

"Ken Wright" wrote:

=IF(your_formula=8,1,"")