Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter T Peter T is offline

Default help with copying worksheet (excel 97 vs excel 2000)

If you are running your code from an ActiveX CommandButton in XL97, change
its TakeFocusOnClick property from True to False.

Regards,
Peter T

"funkymonkUK"
wrote in message

Hi

It got the following code

Code:
--------------------
Sub viewtables()
'
Sheets("menu").Range("h3").Value = 1
Sheets("Tables(MAIN)").Copy after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)
Sheets("Tables(MAIN) (2)").Select
Sheets("Tables(MAIN) (2)").Name = "Tables"
findshapes
Range("d1").Value = ""
Range("A1").Select
Sheets("menu").Range("h3").Value = ""
--------------------

If works perfect on my machine which has excel 2000 however if I go to
a machien with 97 on it comes up with the following error Runtime Error
1004 copy method of worksheet class failed. And breaks at the
"sheets.copy after " part.

Any idea why as I have recorded a macro on excel 97 and it come out
with exactly the same lines.

--
funkymonkUK
funkymonkUK's Profile: