Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] pedromestre74@gmail.com is offline

Default Circularity

Hi:

I am producing a basic financial model where the amount of debt and
capital is dependent on the cash flow, which must have a minimum value
of, let's say, 1000. This, of course, generates circularity because of
the financial costs of debt:

Cash-Flow (Without capital and debt) Year 1: -1200

If there as no interest cost, I would only have to distribute the
1200+1000 (minimum cash available) between capital and debt.
Unfortunately, we can't borrow for free, so interes messes up with
cash, tax, etc, etc.

I can only produce some recorded macros in excel, so I don't have the
knowledge to work this out better then producing an amount of paste
special values on top of the other.

Thank you

PS: Does anyone know where I can download a vb manual for excel?