Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default Navigating with a macro

The following macro counts the number of cells in the range name MyRange and
then activates the last cell in that range.

Sub LastCell()

Dim r As Range
Dim l As Long

Set r = Range("MyRange")
l = r.Cells.Count

r.Cells(l).Activate

Set r = Nothing

Kevin Backmann

"Brian Matlack" wrote:

Hi!
What would the code look like for the following:

I want to navigate to (make active) a specific cell within a named
range even if the range definition changes.

I want to (go to) or make the active cell the last cell in a named
range ie. Range "rng1" is A1:A9 and I want the active cell to be A9 but
if the range definition changes to A1:A12 I want the code to make A12
the active cell.

What if the range is defined as A1:D12 is there a way to get to A12 or
B12 or A1 or B1 ect.?

Thanks for any help or direction.

--
Brian Matlack