Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Matlack[_82_] Brian Matlack[_82_] is offline

Default Navigating with a macro

Hi!
What would the code look like for the following:

I want to navigate to (make active) a specific cell within a name
range even if the range definition changes.

I want to (go to) or make the active cell the last cell in a name
range ie. Range "rng1" is A1:A9 and I want the active cell to be A9 bu
if the range definition changes to A1:A12 I want the code to make A1
the active cell.

What if the range is defined as A1:D12 is there a way to get to A12 o
B12 or A1 or B1 ect.?

Thanks for any help or direction

--
Brian Matlac