David McRitchie

To install the macros once unzipped see

This thread illustrates one of the problems of not using a newsreader
to read and post messages, you replied to Malik, but your
message was threaded as if a reply to mine because mine was
the last reply in the thread. See the threaded view in Google,
and it is a threaded view of postings that people using a newsreader
would see, if not hiding postings they had read, and in any case
their replies would be threaded directly under (indented) to the post they
replied to..
http://google.com/groups?threadm=ElN...rum-nospam.com

Note Google Groups is set apart from Google Web search with many
of the reposting websites, a web search is forced to have go through
both in fact probably several instances of postings in newsgroups.

You get new stuff, hints of what to look for in newsgroups, but you
normally get (used to anyway) a more organized structure of

---
HTH,

"ElNino" wrote in message

I was able to download both files just fine.

Thanks for your help malik! The info on VB and the macros were very
helpful, but I really don't know how to apply it to what I'm trying to
accomplish. Is there someone out there that could possibly give me a
step-by-step process on how to do this?

--
ElNino
ElNino's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25725