Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
anthonyberet anthonyberet is offline

Default How to automatically create and populate worksheets?

I am looking for a way to have excel open and compile separate
worksheets for different values in column A, in a large list of data
(about 6000 lines worth).
There are about 10 possible values for column A, and I need a separate
worksheet for each value, with the rest of the data from that line in
that new worksheet.

Is there an automated way to do this? - At the moment I am reduced to
ordering the worksheet by column A and cutting and pasting the lines for
each section onto new worksheets.