Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Philippe Philippe is offline

Default ContextSwitchDeadlock with Excel VSTO

Hi,

I'm working in VS 2005 with an Excel VSTO. When I'm debugging the project,
suddenly after a specific time the "ContextSwitchDeadlock" exception occurs.
The project runs, but further debugging is impossible.

The MSDN documentation says that this code

<mdaConfig
<assistants
<contextSwitchDeadlock enable="false" /
</assistants
</mdaConfig

should be added, but where can I add this?
A collegue says that you have to set the MTAThreadAttribute to True in the
Main() of the application, but where is the Main () of a VSTO, I can't find
it.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

thanks