Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Edmund Edmund is offline

Default How to create a simple VBA Custom Function

Through Insert | Name | Define, I can create a name (for example €śMyRatio€ť)
to hold the value 2.53. In VBA, how can I create a function to hold this
value?

I know nothing about creating Custom VBA Function and is trying to learn
from this simple example.

Lets give the function the name €śMyRatio€ť and I need it to hold any value
with 2 decimals.

Its ok to hardcode the value within the function procedure as I will edit
the value in VBA whenver the rate changes.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks a lot

--
Edmund
(Using Excel XP)