Debra Dalgleish

On sheet 1, you could add another column, in which you number the
selected items. For example, in cell E2, enter:

=IF(D20,MAX($E$1:E1)+1,"")

On sheet 2, in cell A33, enter the formula:

=IF(MAX(Sheet1!$E$2:$E$36)<ROW()-32,"",
INDEX(Sheet1!$A$2:$A$36,MATCH(ROW()-32,Sheet1!$E$2:$E$36,0)))

and copy down as far as required.

rjlasko wrote:
Hi everyone! I'm struggling with a formula and I'm hoping someone can
help.

On "sheet 1" column A (rows 2 - 36) I have a listing of different
assembly option descriptions that a person could pick from. The user
picks the particular option(s) by placing a "1" (instead of a "0") in
the column D field of that row.

On "sheet 2" column A (rows 33 - 38) I have blank rows in which I would
like to have populated with the actual option description from "sheet 1"
ONLY when a "1" has been selected.

In other words, if the customer selects five (5) options from "sheet 1"
then only those five option selections would show up on "sheet 2".
(Sheet 2 becomes the summary document without the detail from sheet 1)
I hope that makes sense.

Now if a person selects 10 options is there a way to have sheet 2
"grow" to accomodate the more options that were selected?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rich

--
Debra Dalgleish