SusanK

Ron, I got a message saying that it wouldn't work because of a circular
reference. Cells like B8 and B11 have formulas that are based on the outcome
of this formula I'm tring to create. Any possible suggestions?? It would be
much appreciated! - Thanks!

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Try this Susan

=SUMPRODUCT((B7:B500)*(MOD(ROW(B7:B500)-ROW(B7),3)=0))

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"SusanK" wrote in message ...
How do I add cell B7, B10, B13 (every 3 cells up to 500+)? Note: The other
cells such as B6 and B9 have other forumlas and info that is not to be
included). I did this manually but the formula has now gotten so long that I
get an error saying "formula too long". So I figured, there must be a
shorter formula that just adds every 3 (or whatever designated) cells
starting with one cell and ending with another.