Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ExcelEddie ExcelEddie is offline

Default Help, please

I was checking my post and your's caught my eye. I worked up an
example spreadsheet using a variety of data extraction techniques that
I haven't had to use in a few years. It involves named ranges,
vlookup, an obscure array function, etc. It is rather lengthy to type
out the process, but I could send it to you if you would like.

The only snag I hit was if a player played the exact same number of
games in the same season at two postions. It would pull the first one
in the list. I doubt this scenario occurs, but it should be noted.

ExcelEddie