Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dennis Lavallee Dennis Lavallee is offline

Default Varibles determine macro to run

I have searched the forum for a clue to answer my own question with n
luck.
I am a novices compared to all of you.

I have parts spareing work book that creates a recommended parts lis
that people need depending on how many units they support and th
model.

I wanted to be able to look at three fields on top level sheet and us
this to select a macro to filter my data sheet, by the inputs and the
print a report of the parts they need.
I have the calculations worked out for the numbers.

I have two control buttons that will determine the level of parts Basi
or ALL.
THis is a matrix for how I will filter based on the button selected an
the varibles I find in cells D8, D9 and D11.

Combinations for all inputs. Note numbers will be 0 or 0 used 1 fo
simplicity.

D8 D9 D11 Detail Basic Run
1 0 0 1 0 Macro1
1 1 0 1 0 Macro2