Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Felix Dalldorf Felix Dalldorf is offline

Default Error Handling - EditGo ToSpecial

I am having trouble trapping certain kinds of errors in Visual Basic macros.
Specifically I can't seem to trap errors related to the "EditGo ToSpecial"
variety.

For example, if two columns are selected, and I try to locate rowdifferences
between the columns using:

Selection.RowDifferences(Activecell).Select

will work fine if there are row diffrences. If there are no differences, I
get error 1004, which I can't trap using "On Error" handling.

I have the same problem if the Macro tries to look for Blank cells.

Does anyone have a solution for how to trap and handle these errors?