FloBuddyDog

Default header/footer "page 1 of 'x' pages"

I would like to add a header or footer to my Excel worksheet printout that
needs to shows consecutive page numbers plus the total number of pages on
each page. Such as page 1 of 12 pages, page 2 of 12 pages, page 3 of 12
pages, etc.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.