Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Striker Striker is offline

Default Find last cell of data

Thanks this is great, one more question. How can I set a variable to this
number?

Like

Dim iCell as integer
iCell = LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row

Thanks
"Norman Jones" wrote in message
Hi Striker,

Try:

Dim LastRow As Long

LastRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row

---
Regards,
Norman

"Striker" wrote in message
I'm looking for a way in VBA to look through a spreadsheet and find the
last cell with data in it, this way I can set a counter to loop later.
Normally somewhere between 100, and 600 rows of data. So I guess I'm
looking for the first cell in ROW "A" with nothing in it.
Any help for a fairy new person to VBA - greatly appreciated.