Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tan tan is offline

Default VBA to display image on a form - image is defined in Range Nam

Dales

The picture is actually in the spreadsheet, and has a range name defined
with it. I would not want to store the picture in a separate file. Will
your code works to access to picture from based on the range name?

Regards
"K Dales" wrote:

Sub InsertPicture(PicturePath as String, PlacementCell as Range)
' PicturePath will be the file path (from your range)
' PlacementCell is the cell where the top left of the picture will go

Dim NewPic As Object

Set NewPic = PlacementCell.Parent.Pictures.Insert(PicturePath)
NewPic.Name = "Logo" ' allows you to easily refer to the picture in the
future
' (i.e. ActiveSheet.Pictures("Logo"))
NewPic.Top = PlacementCell.Top
NewPic.Left = PlacementCell.Left

- K Dales

"Tan" wrote:

I have a picture stored in a range name in an excel spreadsheet. I need a
VBA to display the logo on a form. How can I go about doing it? In the
form, do I define it as an image? If so, then how do I point the image to
the range name?