Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paige Paige is offline

Default Input Box Asking for Multiple Responses

Works like a charm! Thanks so much, Norman. Have a great day....

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Page,

Thanks, Norman; however, I still get the same error happening.
I don't think it likes how I've referred to the ranges in MainProcedu

Try:

'=============
Public Sub LoadData(rng As Range, msg As String)
Dim response As String

Do While response = ""
response = InputBox(prompt:=msg)
If response = "" Then
MsgBox ("You must enter a response; please try again.")
End If
Loop
rng.Value = response
End Sub
'<<=============

'=============
Sub MainProcedure()
Dim HWInput1 As Range
Dim HWInput2 As Range
Dim HWInput3 As Range

Set HWInput1 = Worksheets("Hardware Inventory"). _
Range("AS9").End(xlDown).Offset(4, 2)
Set HWInput2 = Worksheets("Hardware Inventory"). _
Range("AS9").End(xlDown).Offset(4, 3)
Set HWInput3 = Worksheets("Hardware Inventory"). _
Range("AS9").End(xlDown).Offset(4, 4)

LoadData HWInput1, "Enter the term."
LoadData HWInput2, "Is scope included?"
LoadData HWInput3, "Is it price protected?"
End Sub
'<<=============

Note that I have changed:

Public Sub LoadData(addr As String, msg As String)

Public Sub LoadData(rng As Range, msg As String)

I have also changed:

LoadData "HWInput1", "Enter the term."
LoadData "HWInput2", "Is scope included?"
LoadData "HWInput3", "Is it price protected?"

LoadData HWInput1, "Enter the term."
LoadData HWInput2, "Is scope included?"
LoadData HWInput3, "Is it price protected?"

---
Regards,
Norman