Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
erikhs[_7_] erikhs[_7_] is offline

Default Choose (open) workbook for actions on user prompt

Hello,

The headline might not be very descriptive. My question is:
How can i get excel to recognize or let user choose, which open
workbook to process with macro, if this workbook has differing name
from time to time.
The macro now uses the "open" function, to open a workbook of choice
and then perform actions, however i i want a different action
performed(all is in user forms), i must close the workbook again. How
can i give the user the option to choose an open workbook/window while
in a sort of user form? I do not wish for something where the user has
to select a cell in the workbook and then run macro, but rather run
userform then select.

Thank You!

--
erikhs