Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Before Print - Case Select?

Nothing wrong with that, but do you actually need separate modules? Could
you not just test the Activesheet and calculate the last row generically
within that?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jim May" wrote in message
In a workbook I have 3 sheets where the number of rows (I wish to print)
varys each month. SO that I wouldn't have to manually set the print range

thought I'd set up a macro whcih would 1) find the last active row and set
the printarea to:
Pagesetup.PrintArea = "A5:P" & Lrow
My three sheets are MyNum1, MyNum2, Mynum3 say.
I thought I might use the Before Print WB event to run things, but

obviously
can have only one Before Print Event, so I thought maybe a Select case
Statement might
work where I have 3 different standard modules, one for each case
My Before Print handler would include the Case Select
With choices PMyNum1, PMyNum2, PMuNum3

The 3 standard modules would be named PMyNum1, PMyNum2, PMuNum3
with the details. Am I proceeding correctly "in my thinking" or am I

headed
down the "path of ruin"?

Tks in advance,
Jim May