Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GerbilGod7[_9_] GerbilGod7[_9_] is offline

Default FTP Directory Listing

I've got some VBA code that lets me send and receive files by havin
excel automate writing batch files to be run in a Windows comman
shell. I'm trying to find a way to let the user use this method t
delete files from the remote server using excel. I can do this b
having excel send a delete command through the shell, but first I nee
to provide the user with a list of files in the remote directory. I ca
get it to show up in the command window; is there an easy way to sav
the directory list to a file?

Thanks

--
GerbilGod