Mr. Me

On Tue, 02 Aug 2005 08:17:46 -0500 in article <42EF727A.46BC3CA2
@verizonXSPAM.net, spoke thusly...
I just copied Dana's code and pasted into a General module (not behind a
worksheet and not behind ThisWorkbook). Then I added that reference and it
worked fine for me.

Did you put it in a General module?

I don't know. But when I hit alt-F11 it opened a VBA window, which happened
to be in personal.xls, which holds all my global macros. I don't know why it
opened personal.xls since my real worksheet had the focus at the time. So the
first time I pasted it there. So I deleted it from personal.xls and pasted it
into my real workbook and it seems to be working.

Thanks.

--
Sig: Say no to fixed width HTML tables. They look terrible in most browsers.