Dkso

Default Conditional graphics

Hi there, can someone come to my rescue again?

I have a report that I produce, I need to have a different picture on the
report depending on the outcome of a criteria.

The criteria is a letter B, M, J, F and depending on which one is picked
depends on which graphic I need displaying.
All the graphics are stored on a sheet separate to the report.
I've so far named each graphic and tried to =name1 or =name2 but all I get
in the cell is Picture1 or picture2.

I have got some VBA in the spreadsheet to change stuff on the report before
printing so I can copy and paste the graphic in the VBA is that's the only
way but I'd rather a reference that changes the graphic automatically.

Thanks in advance
Dean

--

http://www.dkso.co.uk/