Craig Kelly

Default External data Macro Problem Excel 97

I have aworkbook which imports external data from an Access 97 file. The
information imports corectly and adds the data to the bottom of the existing
data as I require. The problem I have is that I have formula's based on the
expected imported data, currently I have copied the formula into the empty
cell so when the external data populates the spreadsheet the formula works
with that info. When I open the spreadsheet and check the cells the data has
imported but the formula has changed referencing a different cell (usually
three cells further down). This does not happen on all the cells with formula
in them. Doeas anyone have any idea how I can prevent this from happening.