Jambruins

Default I need a little help...thanks in advance

I have a web query (columns A:F) that I refresh everyday. In cell I73, I
have a formula the following formula:
=IF(ISTEXT(C3),(VLOOKUP(C3,$P$1:$Q$30,2,0)),""). In cell I75 the C3 changes
to C5 and in cell I77 the C3 changes to C7 and so on.

Here is my problem:

Two days ago there was data from row 1 to 57. The query worked fine.
Yesterday there was only data from row 1 to 27. The query worked fine.
Today there is data from row 1 to 59. All of my cells in column I return
the right value until the cell that reference C29. All of the cells that
reference C29, C31, etc. give me a #REF! error. Is there a way to setup my
formula so it doesn't lose the reference? Thank you.