gordon

chermaine wrote:
Actually I was told to copy the data figure from one wksheet of one
file to another file workbook.
I would like to know any vbscript could help me to copy that worksheet
from that workbook to my subject workbook.
By the way i have to carry out some addition calculations, is there any
script that helps setting the original value filled in one of my
worksheet as zero (coz' right now all figure are in 0ve figure)
Urgent!! Please help!

You don't have to use VBA to copy data from one workbook to another.
Select the data in the first, then in the second, do "paste
special-values" (if there are calculated cells in the data to be copied)

Or, just right-click on the worksheet tab, select "Move or Copy" and
follow the instructions.