Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
furbiuzzu furbiuzzu is offline

Default little problem with inserting a formula

it's unchecked !!!!!!

maybe my explanation of the problem wasn't so clear due to my bad
english.
i've a sheet full of references to other sheets data. most part of this
references work good showing the value of the cell they're linked to.
In some cases, especially when a create a new reference the cell act as
the formula-tool option, u described before, was checked... but it
isn't!!!

at the moment i've solved the problem creating references into the same
sheet in which data are contained. then i cut & copy my table into the
sheet i want ito be in.

thanks again