Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default vba overlapping conditional formatting

That suggests to me that you want more than 3 conditions for the rows, which
is beyond conditional formatting's current capability.

I would suggest you play with CF in excel and work out what can and can't be
done, and once you are happy with it. repeat the process with the macro
recorder turned on. That will give you the basis if your code, you can post
back with particulars if you then have problems.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Susan J-P" wrote in message
Firstly, I'd like to stress that I'm a VBA rookie, so I'd appreciate