Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default Save button in VBE

Agreeably it just saves the excel file. That being said since you should save
on a regular basis it is very convenient that you do not have to flip back to
Excel to do the save.

The other nice thing about it is that I have in the past created templates
which effectively locked the user out from being able to save the workbook
(including me). The easiest way to save my changes in such a book is to use
the save button in the VBE...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"davegb" wrote:

Just curious here. I can't figure out what, if anything, the Save icon
in the VBE does. My experience is that to save a macro, I have to save
the worksheet it's with. Does anyone know what the "other" Save button
does?