Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bushman Bushman is offline

Default Set up formula to update when new column data is entered

How can I set up a formula to update when new column totals are added? Is
this even possible? Here is an example;

Current formula shows: =IF(J4I4,"Up Prev Mth", "Under Prev Mth") this
compares the data from J4 with I4.

What I want it to do is update to: =IF(K4J4,"Up Prev Mth", "Under Prev
Mth") when it detects data has been entered into K4.

This may require programming at which I am really not qualified. Any help or
suggestions to eliminate the manual updates would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim.